WHO WE ARE.
Bethel Home Healthcare, LLC. is licensed through the Department of Mental Health for the state of Missouri. Bethel was founded by Darlene Davis in 2017 with a vision to improve the quality of life of individuals struggling with mental health and intellectual disabilities. At Bethel, we strive to make a difference in the community by being a solution for those in need. With passion, Darlene assembled and trained an inclusive team with diverse backgrounds and experience to support the cause.
- Aid in the fulfillment of personal goals with minimal intrusion from staff
- Empower supported Individuals with the tools needed to exercise control of their daily needs
- Teach self-sufficiency beyond ordinary daily living activities
- Create an enabling environment that promotes education and habilitation
- Provide an enabling environment for individuals to be included and integrated into their community through voluntary activities and members of civic organizations.
- Recognize and respond to the unique qualities, circumstances and aspirations of each consumer.
- Encourage supported individuals to explore leisure pursuits that reflect personal interests and promote friendships with persons who do not have disabilities.
- Promote the safety of consumers in all aspects of service delivery
- Promote the health of individuals receiving services.
Utilizing Resources to Improve Quality of Life.
Our vision is to improve quality of life and enhance social interactions by implementing Missouri Quality Outcomes and Home & Community Based Waiver Setting Requirements. Through the expansion of Home Healthcare services, Bethel envisions providing care for various individuals who need support succeeding in their life journey despite the obstacles set before them.
Our mission is to ensure that individuals, despite their disability, are not excluded from the basic and the extraordinary things that a good life has to offer. We not only provide support on ordinary activities of daily living, we inspire optimism, belief, and pride in our individuals, because we know that they are valuable members of their community.
Our priority at BHHC are our supported individuals; direct support staff and all other professional members have clear, outlined daily tasks intended solely to benefit the welfare of the individuals served.
We pride ourselves on exceeding the expectations, so we hold ourselves to a higher standard of excellence. DSP’s and other qualified professionals are cross-trained in each other’s role to promote a team-oriented workplace thus providing opportunity for growth. Through different various social activities and games we inspire confidence, leadership and honesty at our ISLs and Day Habilitation programs. Our philosophy encourages independence while listening to and resolving the needs of those we provide services to.