- Aid in the fulfillment of personal goals with minimal intrusion from staff
- Empower supported Individuals with the tools needed to exercise control of their daily needs
- Teach self-sufficiency beyond ordinary daily living activities
- Create an enabling environment that promotes education and habilitation
- Provide an enabling environment for individuals to be included and integrated into their community through voluntary activities and members of civic organizations.
- Recognize and respond to the unique qualities, circumstances and aspirations of each consumer.
- Encourage supported individuals to explore leisure pursuits that reflect personal interests and promote friendships with persons who do not have disabilities.
- Promote the safety of consumers in all aspects of service delivery
- Promote the health of individuals receiving services.